Hi guys, welcome back. After Apple released macOS Sierra 10.12 Final Version last month, now Apple released macOS High Sierra 10.13 Developer Beta for registered account on paid Apple Developer Program and macOS High Sierra 10.13 Public Beta for public beta tester.
In this post I’ll provide a tutorial about how to get macOS High Sierra 10.13 Developer Beta without any developer account. It’s very easy to do and believe that it will not make you confuse. Okay guys, let’s check it out.
- Download Access Utility below and extract it
- Open the extracted file with .dmg extension
- Install the installer file with .pkg installer
- Continue the installation until finished
- Wait for a moment about 1 or 2 minutes
- Open the App Store and go to Update section
- Wait until update notification show up
Okay guys, that’s it about how to get macOS High Sierra 10.13 Developer/Public Beta without any developer account.