This here, is a short post/guide showing you how to create a Windows 10 ISO that is free of the so called “BloatWare” and “Telemetry” all the while integrating some tools and updates. To do this, MDL user MSMG created a tool called, uh, well, MSMG Toolkit v7.3….
The MSMG ToolKit is basically a Tool to Service, Customize, Add or Remove Features and Components, Enable or Disable Features to Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Please feel free to watch video made by user Phoenix, and follow along. But first, you see the red button below ? Well, click it to download the Toolkit eh ?
Instructions on the correct order on how to do this:
1) Load the source then enter * instead of typing 1 or 2 to select Home or Pro. By entering *, this will load both editions so you can do the removal/integration on both editions at the same time. Then answer YES twice for the questions asked.
2) Integrate all the features you want to add except for DirectX 9.0c and .NET Framework 3.5 using the Integrate Feature Menu.
3) Integrate the Language pack you want if required [Optional]
4) Remove the Apps you don’t want
5) Remove the Components you don’t want
6) Apply Changes, this will perform the Cleanup
7) Re-Mount the Source
8) Add the .NET Framework 3.5 using the Integrate Feature Menu.
9) Add the DirectX 9.0c using the Integrate Feature Menu.
10) Apply Changes
11) Re-Mount the Source
12) Integrate the Windows updates [optional]
13) Apply Changes
14) Create the ISO
Don’t ask me for any support on how to do this further than the instructions I provided as I am by no means an expert in using this tool. For more help, visit the original thread on MDL Forums: MSMG ToolKit
Oh, and use the button below to grab the Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool which will allow you to grab the needed ISO, since M$ doesn’t make it easy for us to do so, giving us their own $h1tty tool that is slow AF!!!!
Please, also watch the 1 hour long Step by step guide on how to clean install the resulting “Bloat Free” ISO, and tweaking Windows 10 some more, making it the cleanes version of Windows 10 yet 😉