In this post we will be updating it with latest OnePlus Firmware for the latest OnePlus Device (6t in this case) in case you will need them for some custom ROMs out there. Also if you are Rooted this page isn’t for you I suggest you head on over to XDA Forums… Bookmark this page for your convenience 😉
Oxygen OS 10.3.2 Full Rom
Note : Android 10.x will break a lot of things so BACKUP with >> Migrate App <<
Download the necessary files from the post above and follow as below:
PS: Dirty flash is fine if you are running a previous OOS version or any Rom based on OOS, else if you come from a custom rom Clean Flash is recommended.
********************* For Stock Non Rooted Users with Stock Recovery *****************
1. Download the appropriate Zip from above link and place it in the root folder.
2. Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File
3. Once selected system would prompt upgrade now
4. Select upgrade now and system would reboot in stock recovery and flash the OTA
5. The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.
The Device will reboot and your OnePlus 6T is now running on the latest OxygenOS
PS: The first boot may take some time so keep calm and wait for it to boot.
* After flash is successful go back to recovery and a wipe of cache is recommended.
* If in any case flash is unsuccessful the system would prompt you to download the full 1.5GB zip.
* Download that and follow the same process as above.
Or alternatively you can use the Oxygen Updater app from the Play Store. That app will help you stay up to date even if update did not yet Roll up to your region.