In this post we will be updating it with latest OnePlus Firmware for the latest OnePlus Device (6t in this case) in case you will need them for some custom ROMs out there. Bookmark this page for your convenience 😉
For Root guide click below link
OnePlus 6t Pie OxygenOS v9.0.13 :
Open Beta 10 Full Zip:
Open Beta 10 Fastboot Zip:
~ Fastboot Instructions ~
– Download the zip;
– Unpack the zip in a folder;
– Reboot the OnePlus 6T in fastboot mode (Power and volume-);
– Connect the OnePlus 6T to PC;
– Run flash-all.bat flasher you need;
– Wait until the process end;
– The phone will automatically reboot.
FLASHER ADVANCED GUIDE
– flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat : this .bat will flash all possible partitions through fastboot (Except persist) , there are some criticals partitions that can’t be flashed through fastboot;
– flash-only-persist.bat : this .bat will flash only persist partition in fastboot mode (This is good for people that have problems with sensor);
– flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat : this .bat will boot the twrp and will flash criticals partitions, use this carefully;
– flash-system-boot-vendor.bat : this .bat is the same of older flash-all.bat and so it will flash only vendor, system and boot;
– flash-all-partitions.bat : this .bat will run flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat , then flash-only-persist.bat and then flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat .
Now usually the one needed is only the first “flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat” but if you are badly bricked i recommend to use flash-all-partitions.bat .
Magisk to Root your OnePlus
Official XDA Thread
Download the necessary files from the post above and follow as below:
PS: Dirty flash is fine if you are running a previous OOS version or any Rom based on OOS, else if you come from a custom rom Clean Flash is recommended.
********************* For Stock Non Rooted Users with Stock Recovery *****************
1. Download the appropriate Zip from above link and place it in the root folder.
2. Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File
3. Once selected system would prompt upgrade now
4. Select upgrade now and system would reboot in stock recovery and flash the OTA
5. The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.
The Device will reboot and your OnePlus 5 is now running on the latest OxygenOS
PS: The first boot may take some time so keep calm and wait for it to boot.
* After flash is successful go back to recovery and a wipe of cache is recommended.
* If in any case flash is unsuccessful the system would prompt you to download the full 1.5GB zip.
* Download that and follow the same process as above.
************************ For Rooted Users with TWRP Recovery ************************
1. Magisk Manager > Tap “Uninstall” > Tap “Restore Images” (DO NOT REBOOT)
2. Now Run the System update to download and install the full OTA zip (DO NOT REBOOT)
3. Close all background apps
4. Open Magisk > Tap “Install” > Tap “install” again > Tap “Install to Inactive/Second Slot (After OTA)”
5. Finally tap Reboot after Magisk installation is complete.
1. Flash the latest Full Oxygen OS Zip
2. Flash the TWRP installer Zip
3. Reboot to RECOVERY to make sure TWRP stays and continue to root.
4. Flash the latest Magisk to maintain root
5. Reboot System and Enjoy the latest firmware without any data loss
Device will reboot and your OnePlus is now running on the latest OxygenOS Firmware & OS based on Android Pie 9.0
INSTRUCTION TO ROOT :
Step 1: Download the Magisk zip
Step 2: Now reboot the phone to TWRP Recovery.
Step 3: Select the Downloaded Magisk zip file and Flash it.
Step 4: Reboot the phone
~ Recommended Module ROM ~
xXx NoLimits the OxygenOS Stock ROM enhancement for OnePlus 6/6T
xXx NoLimits is not a Rom itself but it’s a Magisk Module which works exactly like all my previous Roms except that it does not include any OOS Rom components like Firmware, System, Vendor partitions or the Kernel. Therefore the size went down to about 200MB+. In combination with the OOS stock Rom it still provides you with all options you might have used already with my previous Rom versions.
As a Magisk Module running on top of the OOS stock rom, xXx NoLimits works 100% Systemless and provide you with plenty of options to be selectively installed. This way you get most of the typical things you usually have to collect and install one by one all out of the box.