If there’s one big annoyance about WhatsApp, it’s the fact that we cannot move our chats from Android to iPhone or vice versa. Which brings as to why I moved to Telegram a much better alternative that moves our chats and media from one platform to another no backup needed.
Anyway, for all of us who have no choice but to use WhatsApp for work, I will be sharing the only guide that helped me move my Chats with attachments from Android to iPhone.
Just a side note, the App used here is not free unfortunately, but it was the only one that worked, and I have tried many trust me… The app am talking about that made it all possible is Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Smoothly
If you plan to switch from Android to an iPhone, you may want to transfer Android WhatsApp Messages to iPhone. Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer is the best tool to help you transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone directly on computer. All your WhatsApp Chat History will be copied and merged perfectly on your iPhone. Convenient and safe.
- Transfer WhatsApp Chat History from Android to iPhone Directly
- Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to Computer
- Copy WhatsApp Messages to iPhone from Computer
- Export WhatsApp Messages from Android to document file(Txt, Csv, Doc, Html, PDF)
- Print out Android WhatsApp Messages in conversations on PC
- Extract WhatsApp Pictures videos audios etc attachments from Android
- Support iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, Huawei and More
I have done this many time with success every time.. I tried other free methods they all either result is corrupt data or don’t work at all. Please do this at your own risk, I shall not be held liable for any bad things that happen, as this is very simple nothing should go wrong.
Hope this guide helps you as it did me. I will also post a guide on how to the reverse from iPhone to Android 😉