Hi guys, welcome back. Apple released macOS Catalina 10.15 Developer Beta for registered account on paid Apple Developer Program and macOS Catalina 10.15 Public Beta for public beta tester.
In this post I’ll provide a tutorial about how to get macOS Catalina 10.15 Developer Beta without any developer account. It’s very easy to do and believe that it will not make you confuse. Okay guys, let’s check it out.
- Download Access Utility below and extract it
- Open the extracted file with .dmg extension
- Install the installer file with .pkg installer
- Continue the installation until finished
- Wait for a moment about 1 or 2 minutes
- Open the App Store and go to Update section
- Wait until update notification show up
macOS 10.15.b1 Catalina supports the following models:
- MacBook: Early 2015 or Newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or Newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or Newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or later
Okay guys, that’s it about how to get macOS Catalina 10.15 Developer/Public Beta without any developer account.
Installation Notes (for full installer)
Enabling the installation of third-party applications.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Creating a bootable flash drive. Where USB is your USB flash drive, in Mac OS Extended (Magazine) format of at least 8 Gb.
sudo /Applications/Install macOS 10.15 Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor